Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Video of My Two Years

This is a video of my two year journey. I am not a weak person, but this video makes me want to cry every time I watch it. It's like watching someone else because I can't remember one scene. If there are still doubters about God, there won't be any after seeing this video. In fact, if somebody mentions not believing in God after watching it, I don't know what I'll do. But it will not be good. haha 

I have watched it maybe 300 times.  It still astounds me that was me. 

http://animoto.com/play/a9QN1lNjuhnl1TtsoTA8bA

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!


    Here is my weblog - download minecraft

    ReplyDelete