Monday, August 5, 2013

Just to Mention ...

All of this engrossing trouble drives me practically up the wall with
insanity.  But I have to mention a very few family members that have quite a large role in keeping my two feet planted firmly and wholly on Earth.

My sweet and dear grandmother
sacrifices a LOT of her spare time for my recovery. Also, my favorite Tante,
Mindy, "tante" means hooker in French.  LOL!  Kidding it means AUNT in French..
Honestly, while Grandmother takes me to Hillcrest therapy three times a week,
La Tante takes me to Baylor most days.
Interlapping days sometimes. 
Once I'm fully recovered I owe them quite a bit.

1 comment:

  1. "'tante' means hooker in French." Hahahaha! You are a stinker, Travis!;-) Mindy will get you for that one! LOL

    It's great that you have such a wonderful, supportive family. I'm sure none of them feel that you "owe them" anything. Taking care of each other is what family is all about!

    Praying for you to make continuous progress with your therapy, and that you will be able to do more each day than you did the day before!

    ReplyDelete